How does it work?
Cash rebates are paid per unit installed to help offset the cost of a project from our predetermined lists of options.
- Interior/Exterior Lighting
- Cooking Equipment
- Occupancy Sensors
View the list of predetermined energy efficient measures for Indiana or Michigan below to find out what works best for you.
If you don’t see what you’re looking for here, your project may be eligible for a Custom Incentive. Learn more about our Custom Incentives Program.
- Must be a commercial and industrial customer in the Indiana Michigan Power Service Territory
- Projects with an estimated rebate over $10,000 require pre-approval before starting any work
- Lighting fixtures must be a one-for-one replacement and must be on one of the qualified products lists below, or approved by Program Staff:
- See application for more details
Program Incentive Caps
(per program year across all @Work programs)
- Indiana – $150,000 per site and $300,000 per company
- Michigan – $50,000 per site and $100,000 per company
See Prescriptive Measure List for rebates by equipment type.
- Review the Fact Sheet and list of Prescriptive energy efficiency measures for Indiana or Michigan.
- Purchase and install your energy efficiency equipment
- Submit your application and supporting documentation.
Find a Trade Ally near you. Trade Allies are qualified and approved contractors, vendors, and service providers of energy efficient products and services that can assist you with your projects.