- Indiana Michigan Power offers in-store discounts on ENERGY STAR® certified lighting at select retail locations
- Qualifying LED bulbs use at least 75% less energy and last up to 25 times longer than traditional bulbs
- Must be an I&M residential customer
- Must make a qualified purchase at a participating retailer
- Varies by product – the discount for qualifying bulbs is reﬂected in the price on the shelf
What are the benefits of switching over to LEDs?
LEDs use 70-90 percent less energy than traditional incandescent light bulbs and last around 25 times longer.
What is ENERGY STAR?
ENERGY STAR is a joint program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. ENERGY STAR’s goal is to help you save money and to protect the environment through energy-eﬃcient products and practices.
How are ENERGY STAR certified LEDs diﬀerent?
ENERGY STAR certified LEDs meet strict government operating standards. To earn an ENERGY STAR label, light bulbs and ﬁxtures must pass extensive tests to ensure high-quality light production.
To learn more about ENERGY STAR light bulbs, visit the ENERGY STAR website.
How do I know which ENERGY STAR certified LEDs to choose?
To select the right bulb for your needs, use this wattage conversion chart:
|LIGHT OUTPUT (Lumens)||Incandescents (Watts)||LEDs (Watts)||CFLs (Watts)|
How do I dispose of LEDs?
LEDs can be disposed of in normal household trash.
Get Instant Rebates on LEDs!
Instantly save about $1.50 per LED bulb at your local store.
Look for the I&M logo on the shelf to find instant rebates on General Purpose, Reflector, Decorative and Globe LEDs.
Find a store
Products and availability may vary by store and can change without notice.
Saving Energy is Smart! It’s easier than ever to have a more comfortable, energy-saving home and to help protect the environment. Start saving with these products, rebates and discounts.