Important Note Regarding Rebates! Effective August 5, 2019, the Indiana and Michigan lighting measures and Prescriptive pre-approval caps have changed. Please read the Quick Start Guide and Lighting FAQ to see how your project’s rebates may be impacted.
The Custom Incentive program makes it easy for you to save energy and improve your bottom line through energy saving projects specific to your company. If the Prescriptive Rebates program doesn’t have what you need, the Custom Incentive program is right for you.
- Lighting (Non-Prescriptive)
- Building Controls
- Compressed Air Systems
- Industrial Process Improvements
Custom Incentive Fact Sheets
Find a Trade Ally
Projects completed in 2017-2018
- Must be a commercial and industrial customer in the Indiana Michigan Power Service Territory
- All Custom projects must be pre-approved before equipment can be purchased
- Projects saving more than 500,000 kWh may require pre- and post-monitoring to verify energy savings
- Lighting fixtures must be on one of the following qualified products lists below, or approved by program staff:
Program Incentive Caps
(per program year across all @Work programs)
- Indiana – $150,000 per site and $300,000 per company
- Michigan – $50,000 per site and $100,000 per company
Funds are limited and paid on a first come first served basis.
To get started…
- Contact a Trade Ally or contractor to determine your energy efficiency opportunities. Trade Allies are qualified and approved contractors, vendors, and service providers of energy efficient products and services that can assist you with your projects. Then, contact the program staff or call 888-444-9085 for more information.
- Submit application via email for pre-approval and an incentive offer
- Sign and return incentive offer to program within 30 days
- Purchase and install approved energy efficiency measures
- Submit completion form and all required documentation to program
- Project will receive final review and incentive check will be issued