How does it work?
Indiana Michigan Power (I&M) has experienced an unprecedented response in our C&I Energy Efficiency programs in Indiana. Our 2019 1st quarter applications were +182% higher than 2018 1st quarter results, with the greatest impact occurring in our LED lighting measures.
We recently announced a pause on LED lighting measures in the 2019 C&I programs so that we could evaluate the impact of this unprecedented response. The evaluation is currently underway, and we anticipate resuming LED lighting measure rebates, subject to changes, on or before June 3rd, 2019.
We will announce all changes to the lighting measures prior to that date so that you may plan accordingly.
Thank you for your support of our energy efficiency programs!
Cash rebates are paid to help offset the cost of a project that does not fall under the predetermined list of options offered by our Prescriptive Rebates Program. Incentives are paid based on the annual kWh savings of your energy saving projects.
Popular projects include
- Lighting (Non-Prescriptive)
- Building Controls
- Compressed Air Systems
- Industrial Process Improvements
Custom Incentive Fact Sheets
- Must be a commercial and industrial customer in the Indiana Michigan Power Service Territory
- All Custom projects must be pre-approved before equipment can be purchased
- Projects saving more than 500,000 kWh may require pre- and post-monitoring to verify energy savings
- Lighting fixtures must be on one of the following qualified products lists below, or approved by Program Staff:
Program Incentive Caps
(per program year across all @Work programs)
- Indiana – $150,000 per site and $300,000 per company
- Michigan – $50,000 per site and $100,000 per company
Funds are limited and paid on a first come first served basis.
To get started…
- Contact a Trade Ally or contractor to determine your energy efficiency opportunities. Trade Allies are qualified and approved contractors, vendors, and service providers of energy efficient products and services that can assist you with your projects. Then, contact the Program Staff at IM.EnergyEfficiency@LMCO.com or 888-444-9085 for more information.
- Submit application via email for pre-approval and an incentive offer
- Sign and return incentive offer to program within 30 days
- Purchase and install approved energy efficiency measures
- Submit completion form and all required documentation to program
- Project will receive final review and incentive check will be issued