Effective August 5, 2019, the Indiana and Michigan lighting measures and Prescriptive pre-approval caps have changed. A Quick Start Guide and Lighting FAQ are available to help you navigate these changes.
The Prescriptive Rebates program makes it easy for you to save energy and improve your bottom line. The Prescriptive Rebate program offers cash rebates paid per unit installed to help offset the cost of a project. Choose from a list of energy efficient measures to get the energy saving that are right for your company.
- Interior/Exterior Lighting
- Cooking Equipment
- Occupancy Sensors
Prescriptive Rebate Fact Sheets
If you don’t see what you’re looking for, your project may be eligible for the Custom Incentives Program.
Find a Trade Ally
Projects completed in 2017-2018
- Must be a commercial and industrial customer in the Indiana Michigan Power Service Territory
- Projects with an estimated rebate over $10,000 require pre-approval before starting any work
- Lighting fixtures must be a one-for-one replacement and must be on one of the qualified products lists below, or approved by program staff:
- See application for more details
Program Incentive Caps
(per program year across all @Work programs)
- Indiana – $150,000 per site and $300,000 per company
- Michigan – $50,000 per site and $100,000 per company
See Prescriptive Measure List for rebates by equipment type.
- Review the Prescriptive Fact Sheet
- Purchase and install your energy efficiency equipment
- Submit your application and supporting documentation.
Find a Trade Ally near you. Trade Allies are qualified and approved contractors, vendors, and service providers of energy efficient products and services that can assist you with your projects.