How does it work?
Cash rebates are paid per unit installed to help offset the cost of a project.
Popular measures include
- Interior/Exterior Lighting
- Cooking Equipment
- Occupancy Sensors
Prescriptive Rebate Fact Sheets
If you don’t see what you’re looking for, your project may be eligible for the Custom Incentives Program.
- Must be a commercial and industrial customer in the Indiana Michigan Power Service Territory
- Projects with an estimated rebate over $10,000 require pre-approval before starting any work
- Lighting fixtures must be a one-for-one replacement and must be on one of the qualified products lists below, or approved by Program Staff:
- See application for more details
Program Incentive Caps
(per program year across all @Work programs)
- Indiana – $150,000 per site and $300,000 per company
- Michigan – $50,000 per site and $100,000 per company
See Prescriptive Measure List for rebates by equipment type.
- Review the Prescriptive Fact Sheet
- Purchase and install your energy efficiency equipment
- Submit your application and supporting documentation.
Find a Trade Ally near you. Trade Allies are qualified and approved contractors, vendors, and service providers of energy efficient products and services that can assist you with your projects.