How does it work?
Schedule an on-site energy evaluation to determine the best ways to save energy. An I&M Trade Ally will work with you to determine appropriate energy efficiency opportunities for your business, install your upgrades and apply for rebates.
Popular measures include
- Strip Curtain
- LED Lighting in Refrigerated Space
- Anti-sweat Heater Controls
- Auto Door Closers
- Night Covers
- Refrigerated Case Doors
- Floating Head or Suction Pressure Controls
- Motors and Controls
SBDI Fact Sheets
- Must be a commercial and industrial customer in the Indiana Michigan Power Service Territory
- Monthly Demand must be less than 150kW per site
- Must use an approved SBDI Trade Ally – Trade Allies are qualified and approved contractors, vendors, and service providers of energy efficient products and services that can assist you with your projects.
- Lighting fixtures must be on one of the following qualified products lists below, or approved by Program Staff:
• DesignLights Consortium (DLC)
• ENERGY STAR®
Program Incentive Cap
- $3,000 per site or $21,000 per company across multiple sites per program year
Funds are limited and paid on a first come first served basis.
To get started…
- Contact any program approved SBDI Trade Ally or the program at 888-444-9085.
- Once determined eligible, an SBDI Trade Ally will schedule your on-site energy evaluation to determine appropriate energy efficiency opportunities for your business.
- Apply for rebate reservation via your SBDI Trade Ally
- SBDI Trade Ally installs approved upgrades during the evaluation site visit or schedules an installation appointment
- Projects must be completed and final applications submitted within 45 days of approval or before Program deadline (whichever comes first) to qualify for rebates. Program deadlines:
Indiana – November 15, 2019
Michigan – November 15, 2019